Friday, July 29, 2011

Diary

Singing- Molih ta maicho, Sos ma karash maychinko, Chichovite konye, Shari moma sharen chorap; playing darbuka- not any more since the neightbours complained; cinema- Harry Potter in 3D; books- Unique Item by Milorad Pavic; traveling- Hamburg; looking forward- the future is bright; drinking- salvia tea since I am getting sick in this bloody winter; working- without passion; feeling- contemplative; going to- Bulgaria on the 6th of August; impatient for- Beglika Free Fest; dreaming- heavily and distracted non sense dreams; sharing-

3 comments:

Graeme Wilson said...

when are you coming to london!

zlatusha said...

Soon I hope, whole September, I am doing shifts in Geneva, then from mid October for another 3 weeks I have to be in Geneva. I have promised you, and I will come! London is my first destination, but I will do it either in first half of october, either later in November. I am traveling so much for work since I moved that I am kind of tired. But I also appreciate it since it leaves me less room to be depressed over here. I am only 1.5 hours from London so I will come 100% sure :) And when are you coming over :)) I'd be glad to host you around!

Baladas Mp3 said...


My sweet friend, very nice and interesting you site.
When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
From this Saturday August 27th I share female singers from Bulgaria and Serbia
I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
Albert.