
It is time for me to leave Hamburg! The idea for a party has been growing in my head for about two years, originally I wanted to do it when I finished the PhD. But since the autumn and winter were a bit hectic I had no time to organise anything in this direction. And now since my time in Hamburg is finishing, I decided to finally do it. The party will be on 19.02 and the picture talks by itself. I am leaving Hamburg, and moving to Antwerp, Belgium. I will be working in the University for one of the experiments on the LHC. I am excited, and although scared, I am deeply convinced it is a good change. 5 years and a half in wonderful Hamburg it is time for me to go :) and it has to be celebrated! I'll be glad if you drop by :))
1 comment:
hurrah! congratulations
Post a Comment