Really rewarding vacations, full of emotions, a lot of hellos and very few (thanks God) Good byes and farewell. The few farewells I had were heavy, always with tears in my eyes. I love these people from the pictures! I am not really in the mood to say the whole story of the 4 weeks vacations, but shortly:
- Arrived in Varna on 12th of August, to more than 35 degrees with a direct flight from Hamburg where the temperature was ... 12 degrees
- Three days later on the 15th of August I had the annual party in the House
- A short trip north with my friends from Hamburg Juliana, Alberto and Oscar
- A trip to the Rodopi mountains where we went to a festival called "Beglika free fest"
- On the way we met with three pajaros coming with a car from France, friends of Alberto
- Continued the Rodopi trip to Tsepina fortress, established in the 4th century by the thracians, the last fortress from second Bulgaria to fall under the Ottomans, really a sacred and wonderful place
- A short and exciting trip to the Turkish black sea and Istanbul
- A trip back to Balchik, with chilling afternoons
- A trip to Burgas to visit granny and family
- A trip to Gabrovo to bring Vihra to her mother which I didn't expect to meet
- A flight back to Hamburg with a lot of tears in my eyes
And many pictures from all around!
6 comments:
zlatka se razhubawila muahaha
сега благодаря ли трябва да ти кажа или какво???
Ти накъде си бе изрод?
what beautiful photo's! i had look at the last two sets. i had tears running down my face, very emotional xxx
Чудни снимки..разгледах ги по заръка на фона на грижливо подбраното от теб музикално озвучение..пренесох се на друго място..искам пак лятооо
Thank you Graeme :) I am also very nostalgic when looking at the pictures :)
***
Мила ми Мери, много ти благодаря че си послушала музичката, чудих се кой ли ще го стори :*
Post a Comment