Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Mirror People!

През мълчаното време случки колкото си искаш. Мераци за постове, но само на ум. Най-сетне съм интернетна и ще пиша... пиша. Започвам с най-нетърпеливото. The Residents!!!! Преди време писах че ще ходя и накрая отдох сама. На такъв концерт само сам. За пореден път имах усещането, че съм изтървала времето в което съм се родила, бях за пореден път най-младата сред публиката, като мнозинството от хората биха ми били най-малко бащи. Това обаче е без значение. Не бях много в очакване, не знаех на какво ще присъствам. Малко знаех и за тях и за музиката, за това и не настоявах някой да дойде с мен, и не съжалявам. Само сама можех да усетя това което усетих. Мрачни, саркастични, интересни, музикални!!! Това са The Residents! Yeah!!!











The silence here has it's explanation. Many things happened in the time, I hope my inspiration won't stop and I will tell the stories! This post is devoted to the Residents! As I said once, I wish to go to the concert and I did, all alone. And I don't regret non of the last. The truth is that for such concert one needs to be alone, I was quite unconfident what will follow, what to expect, and a company would be only a burden for me. The concert was memorable, interesting, dark, magic in a way and completely worth. No regrets, I'd go again. The crowd was as usually much older than me, but there were not many people. Fabrik was full enough to make people enough space for their contemplation, and still give a feeling of a full room. They played something like two hours, during which time I didn't get bored even for a minute, considering I was not aware of what exactly to expect. And btw, the "Talking light" cd is totally worth the money!!! Enjoy the pictures :)

2 comments:

Graeme Wilson said...

residents are awesome live!

zlatusha said...

absolutely they ARE!!! Thanks for the recommendation! once more :)