Thursday, April 29, 2010

Results

As most of you know I spent my last three years working on my PhD thesis. I got the final results just couple of weeks ago and went to Florence, Italy to present them on the behalf of the H1 Collaboration. I will not go in details but I want to invite all of you who might be interested in my results to have a look at the public web page of H1. What is left now is the thesis writing and soon I will be free!!! The trip to Italy was exciting, emotional, happy, super-happy, and little sad by the end, but is ok. And it is all the fault of the Volcano, but I will tell the story of the trip in a separate post. This one is devoted to the results :)




Picture by Elichkata * Картинката е от Еличката

Най-накрая успях да изкарам окончателните резултати за дирестацията ми. Началото на месец април, те бяха одобрени от цялата Н1 колаборация. След това ги рпедставих във Флоренция, на една Конференция :) Пътешествието беше невероятно но за него ще разкажам малко по-късно. Всичко се случи заради Вулкана! Сега ви приканвам да посетите публичната страница на Н1 за да разгледате резултатите!

1 comment:

Graeme Wilson said...

awesome news! well done sweetie :)