Sunday, February 14, 2010

В градската галерия

След една убийствена нощ с много смях и малко сълзи, изпращаме Тим, заминава си. Отива си в Лондон да става министър председател на Великобритания... Най-добрия начин за отпускане се оказа посещение на Хамбургската градска галерия. По идея и настояване на Мама, придружени от Ванеса и Тобиас нахлухме. Впечатляващи беше инсталациите на португалеца Педро Кабрита Райс и литографии и графики на Хорст Янсен. Аз дори успях да се разпозная в една от картините, но понеже бях в шок и не я снимах. Другата седмица пак сме там. Ще разглеждаме изложбата "гости благородници", импресионистични гости като Гог, Моне и Лутрек.






On Friday night we celebrated Tim's leaving town. He'll be missed! He is leaving to UK.. we promised each other we're gonna meet again as prime ministers of Bulgaria and UK once we become successful politicians. He is leaving not only Hamburg but also physics, he'll become a memorable banker, I believe! So on Saturday the only good way to spend the day was to visit the Hamburger Kunst Halle, usually they have nice and interesting expositions. The idea was my mother's, supported by Vanessa and Tobias. The things I like the most were contemporary installations by Portuguese Pedro Cabrita Reis, and graphics and lithographies by Horst Janssen. I even managed to identify myself in one of the drawings but I was so shocked that I didn't photograph it. Next week we are planing to go back as there is exposition of noticeable impressionist masters. If I am out of my shock I will photograph it :)

1 comment:

Graeme Wilson said...

even more reasons to come and visit london...