Получих книгата от Маргарита с думите "Ще ти хареса". Дълго време стоя не докосната, заради ситния си шрифт и липсата на настроение! Кара ме да се замисля. Една препратка от книгата, която ми допада, поводът е умереността на българина:
***
The book I am reading now is called The Bulgarian Character, anthropological research with lots of references in the Bulgarian folklore, myth, historical books. I got it from Margarita with the words: "You'll like it" and yes I do. Here is a citation from the chapter called Moderation:
- "Социализъм- имаш две крави, даваш едната на съседа си.
- Комунизъм- имаш две крави, държавата ти ги взима и ти дава мляко
- Фашизъм- имаш две крави, държавата ти ги взима и ти продава млякото.
- Нацизъм- имаш две крави, държавата ти ги взима и те застрелва.
- Капитализъм- имаш две крави, продаваш едната и си купуваш бик.
- Трейдюниънизъм- имаш две крави, взимат ти и двете, застрелват едната, доят другата и хвърлят млякото
- поука: Гледай да нямаш нищо общо с кравите, те създават само проблеми"
***
The book I am reading now is called The Bulgarian Character, anthropological research with lots of references in the Bulgarian folklore, myth, historical books. I got it from Margarita with the words: "You'll like it" and yes I do. Here is a citation from the chapter called Moderation:
- "Socialism- you have two cows, give one to your neighbour.
- Communism- you have two cows, the state takes them and gives you milk
- Fascism- you have two cows, the state takes them both and sells you the milk
- Nazi- you have two cows, the state takes them both and kills you
- Capitalism- you have two cows, you sell one and buy you a bull
- Tradeunionism- you have two cows, the state takes them both, kills one and discards the milk
- conclusion: watch out to be not the cows, they are the one to make the troubles!"
1 comment:
very good
Post a Comment