Бобан и Марко Маркович от Сърбия. За жалост Бобан го нямаше защото баща му бил на смъртен одър и се прибрал към Сърбия по спешност. За първи и единствен път в живота ми от как живея тук в Германия, се случва някой не само да познае, че съм от Балканите, но и директно ме забиха с "Ти си Бугарка", викам от де разбра... "Ми то, дрехите, косите, веждите... на челото ти го пише!" Та... хубаво беше!
The Markovich orchestra! Unfortunately the father- Boban was missing for some sad events going on in the family! For the first time in my life, someone was able not only to match the region I come from but (imagine) one of the guys guessed I am Bulgarian, right away, without talking... I asked how do you know, and he said: "Your clothes, your hair, eyebrows... it's written on your forehead!" No excuses for me being mistaken with Spanish anymore!
2 comments:
wow! love the last picture :)
me too :))
Post a Comment