Friday, August 14, 2009

Уджаз и Бездумие!



Ужасна съм, само купувам дискове, яки дискове и все без пари стоя!!! Къде ми е спасението!!! Идвам си на 18ти Септември и мисля да спретна парти на Балчик понеже добре ме светнаха че 22ри е всъшност почивен ден :))) Няма извинения, Балчик е далече, но за 4 почивни дни и пеш можете да дойдете :)) Обичам ви и адски много ми липсвате!!!!

Един мазен поздрав от мен!

между другото днес гледах Public enemies, никак не ми харесва! Жалко за Джони!!!

Friends, I am not so sure you are particularly interested in these thoughts :) However, I am gonna be in Bulgaria on the 18th of September, and whoever of you is somewhere there, may pop up on our summer party, which is going to be nor summer nor our (as my brother is not gonna be there but...) I am not yet so sure on the details, but be sure I will make you all know about it!!!!
Lately, I have fallen into a trap, which is called Balkan music, or more specifically, Gypsy music!!! I can't stop it, I start hating myself! May be I am missing our dancing... currently we are in summer break, and I don't know for what reason the guys who we are here don't make it and just dance!!! Please enjoy Jony Iliev and La Panika

1 comment:

Graeme Wilson said...

enjoy the much deserved break!