Малко егоистично ми се стори така да се измъкна от приятелите и една бира да не почерпя, та организирах чаено парти в парка. Учудващо много хора се хванаха на идеята, дойдоха със ентусиазма който подобава като за мен и се получи един невероятен следобед :) Хората тичаха, ходиха по въжа, скачаха, на пиян морков играха, викаха, танцуваха и се смяха както подобава за мой рожден ден :) Накрая нямаше седящ на тревата! И понеже бяхме обляни в ентусиазъм нямаше време за снимки но все пак:




I thought it is a little egoistic concerning my Hamburg friends to just escape the celebration so I decided to organize a day in the park. I invited the people on a tea party in the park. It turned that the people came with the enthusiasm they were expected and it ended as a healty afternoon with lots of activity including slack line, football, "poor piggy in the middle" climing trees and all that you can imagine :) I am absolutely proud of my friends around, they really made me remember my birthday :)
I thought it is a little egoistic concerning my Hamburg friends to just escape the celebration so I decided to organize a day in the park. I invited the people on a tea party in the park. It turned that the people came with the enthusiasm they were expected and it ended as a healty afternoon with lots of activity including slack line, football, "poor piggy in the middle" climing trees and all that you can imagine :) I am absolutely proud of my friends around, they really made me remember my birthday :)
1 comment:
wow! another wonderful day out. i loved the slack-line / tight-rope thingy.
the photo of you walking on the slack-line is beautiful. i loved the expression on your face... great concentration
Post a Comment