I dyed the eggs on Good Thursday (do you say that in English?) and I painted them today, good Saturday. As the tradition says the first egg I did in red and I will keep for holly mother till Ascension, then I will bury it in some garden. Some of the colours became very successful this is why I left them without picture. Inspiration I found in the book by Dimityr Marinov- Religious People's Traditions"- written in very early times of Third Bulgaria. The phoenix the Purple bird and The red one with yellow flowers are especially from there. To you it doesn't really matter but still... Happy easter!
Боядисах ги на велики четвъртък. Днес- велика събота ги нарисувах. Или по-скоро нарисувах голяма част от тях. Както повелява традицията оставих първото- червеното за Богородица. Някои цветове станаха много хубави за това тях оставих ненарисувани. Почерпих вдъхновение от книгата на Димитър Маринов- "Религиозни Народни Обичаи"- Феникса, лилавото пиле и червеното с жълта украска. Весели празници!
4 comments:
браво Златке
bravo Zlatke
泽呐佛教 户巴戎萼俄
Мерси Джими,
thank you Jimmy
Danke Jimmy!
Много красиви са станали. С какви бои ги рисуваш?
these are awesome! you have been taught well :)
Post a Comment