Тези от вас които могат, да четат написаното могат просто да скролнат на долу и да прочетат предния пост. Тук правя кратък преразказ за мойте англо-разбиращи приятели.
The translation from the previous post I promise comes now, I was thinking it'll become too long post if I double the anyway long story! It is all about my odysseys from the last month!
If you remember I was planning to go to Dublin fellows Agni! You can't imagine what a big box and what a delicious chocolate she gave me for my b-day! I will perhaps always remember it :) Thank you sister! Yes, I saw Mr. Nick Cave and his band! A great performance, not disappointed even a bit! The show was great. , yes I went there. Although the bad forecast I did had a nice weather there, and although the good expectations of the city I got disappointed. What disappointed me was probably my expectations indeed. Nevertheless I had a good espresso with one of my favourite neubauten. Although 3 weeks later I saw him in Berlin and I was much much more excited from that gig! Anyway, some pictures from the Dublin trip you may find here. There I also met my lovely friend Mira, we had a lovely Sunday on a beach just outside Dublin...
I don't want to put the things in order (!) but last but not least there was also an old mate from H1, Krisitn, she came specially to celebrate with me :) I am really so thankful she came. You may find her blog on the links, right from this post :)
When back in hamburg, I had an engagement with my dancing group. Perhaps most of you know that with some Bulgarians we get together and dance, sometimes the Bulgarian consulate invites us to some events. Well, on the 8th of may we were performing, it was nothing special but still exciting. That very same evening Kaloyan had an accident with his bike and a car. At first he said he is fine, therefore we went to a concert. I was mistaken, and I tought it should be concert of the Balkan Beat Box band but when we were in the club it turned out that indeed the concert was the previous day... Instead we saw a nice, calm and not at all crowded concert of Hugo Race with Dirtmusic. I bought the CD and I must say that I am endless happy of this confusion. It has been long time since I wanted to see him live. On the way home, Kaloyan had a terrible pain in his arm, in the morning we went to the hospital and it turned out that his arm is broken and he needs surgery! His surgery was planned for 16th of May, just one day after my first concert of my very very favourite band Einstuerzende Neubauten (EN). Unfortunately, they postponed the operation for few days later and this spoiled our plans for the planned half year trip to Berlin, where we were supposed to repeat the two concerts of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds and EN. Nevertheless I went to Berlin, there was also organized meeting of supporters of the EN.org. Kalo joined only for the last two days only after he checked out of the hospital.
In between, the days while he was at home we managed to see all the series of Twin Peaks :) I love it. And I will perhaps always love it!
Please scroll a bit down to see some bits of this short story in the Bulgarian post about it :)
The translation from the previous post I promise comes now, I was thinking it'll become too long post if I double the anyway long story! It is all about my odysseys from the last month!
If you remember I was planning to go to Dublin fellows Agni! You can't imagine what a big box and what a delicious chocolate she gave me for my b-day! I will perhaps always remember it :) Thank you sister! Yes, I saw Mr. Nick Cave and his band! A great performance, not disappointed even a bit! The show was great. , yes I went there. Although the bad forecast I did had a nice weather there, and although the good expectations of the city I got disappointed. What disappointed me was probably my expectations indeed. Nevertheless I had a good espresso with one of my favourite neubauten. Although 3 weeks later I saw him in Berlin and I was much much more excited from that gig! Anyway, some pictures from the Dublin trip you may find here. There I also met my lovely friend Mira, we had a lovely Sunday on a beach just outside Dublin...
I don't want to put the things in order (!) but last but not least there was also an old mate from H1, Krisitn, she came specially to celebrate with me :) I am really so thankful she came. You may find her blog on the links, right from this post :)
When back in hamburg, I had an engagement with my dancing group. Perhaps most of you know that with some Bulgarians we get together and dance, sometimes the Bulgarian consulate invites us to some events. Well, on the 8th of may we were performing, it was nothing special but still exciting. That very same evening Kaloyan had an accident with his bike and a car. At first he said he is fine, therefore we went to a concert. I was mistaken, and I tought it should be concert of the Balkan Beat Box band but when we were in the club it turned out that indeed the concert was the previous day... Instead we saw a nice, calm and not at all crowded concert of Hugo Race with Dirtmusic. I bought the CD and I must say that I am endless happy of this confusion. It has been long time since I wanted to see him live. On the way home, Kaloyan had a terrible pain in his arm, in the morning we went to the hospital and it turned out that his arm is broken and he needs surgery! His surgery was planned for 16th of May, just one day after my first concert of my very very favourite band Einstuerzende Neubauten (EN). Unfortunately, they postponed the operation for few days later and this spoiled our plans for the planned half year trip to Berlin, where we were supposed to repeat the two concerts of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds and EN. Nevertheless I went to Berlin, there was also organized meeting of supporters of the EN.org. Kalo joined only for the last two days only after he checked out of the hospital.
In between, the days while he was at home we managed to see all the series of Twin Peaks :) I love it. And I will perhaps always love it!
Please scroll a bit down to see some bits of this short story in the Bulgarian post about it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment