... Към един велик Автор. Не съм очаквала, че Достоевски ще ме разплаче от смях. В момента съм едва на около 200тната страница от романа "Братя Карамазови" (т.е съвсем в началото). Слагам тук днешното което много ми се хареса:
"... Ужасно е това, че красотата е не само страшно, но и тайнствено нещо. Тук дяволът с бога се бори, а бойното поле са сърцата на хората..."
ПослеПис: Сега виждам, че тази фраза е много известна! Но аз сама си я открих! Честно ви казвам!
My first steps towards Dostoevsky! I didn't expected so much fun and such a sarcasm in his words. At the moment I am just at the beginning of "The Brothers Karamazov". Today I found extremely interesting the following phrase:
"The awful thing is that beauty is mysterious as well as terrible. God and the devil are fighting there and the battlefield is the heart of man."
(* translation of the quote found in wikipedia *)
ps: I just saw this phrase indeed is rather famous, but I tell you I found it myself! I swear!
"... Ужасно е това, че красотата е не само страшно, но и тайнствено нещо. Тук дяволът с бога се бори, а бойното поле са сърцата на хората..."
ПослеПис: Сега виждам, че тази фраза е много известна! Но аз сама си я открих! Честно ви казвам!
My first steps towards Dostoevsky! I didn't expected so much fun and such a sarcasm in his words. At the moment I am just at the beginning of "The Brothers Karamazov". Today I found extremely interesting the following phrase:
"The awful thing is that beauty is mysterious as well as terrible. God and the devil are fighting there and the battlefield is the heart of man."
(* translation of the quote found in wikipedia *)
ps: I just saw this phrase indeed is rather famous, but I tell you I found it myself! I swear!
No comments:
Post a Comment